Accelerate Your Success: Learn, Mentor, Grow - 8/13/2015 6:00:00 PM
Here is an opportunity to get in the driver seat to access the right road map towards your goals. This event will give you mechanics to apply for your professional and personal development.
Learn: The How To’s of connecting and mentoring, and how it’s vital whether you're creating a business or mentoring the next generation.Mentor: Get first hand tips on how to be mentored, what to look for and what you should do to reap the benefits.Grow: Connect with business leaders at the event, and develop TRUE relationships.
Founder Night Out - 8/18/2015 6:00:00 PM
- Dee Collins - CEO of Dunamis Women Enterprise. She is a TRUE Mentor, Power Coach, Author, Publisher. She is the founder of three successful magazines and received the Entrepreneurial Excellence Award – Daily Herald Business
- David J P Fisher - CEO of Rockstar Consulting. He is an expert in Professional Networking and Entrepreneurship and an author of two books on networking in the 21st century. He helps business and professionals communicate like ROCKSTARS!!
- Joseph Dwyer - An investor, technologist, and Serial Entrepreneur. He is the Partner at Digital Intent and Founder Equity. Because of his expertise he teaches about innovation and Entrepenuership at Kellogg School of Management while serving as a Mentor of Founder Institute. He has received great rewards such as Distinguished Entrepreneur Award – Northwestern. He is a mentor with the Founder Institute.
Each dynamic speaker will give amazing insight to help you become the leader you want to become. Grab your keys and meet us at the starting line. Ready, Set, Grow!
If you have a startup idea or idea-stage company and you are interested in the Founder Institute program, then join us for the Founder Night Out. Meet fellow peers that are applying to the program or already enrolled, as well as the program Directors and Mentors. Socialize over drinks with other entrepreneurs at the same stage of development. Meet potential Co-Founders. Meet potential partners. Most of all, have fun!
Founder Institute Information Session - 8/25/2015 5:30:00 PM
The Founder Institute is the world's largest idea-stage accelerator. Join us for an informational event where you can meet local Directors, ask questions and learn how you can launch a startup in Chicago with help from top CEOs, experienced peers and a structured approach. What is it like to be in the Founder Institute? Who are some of the peers that you will be working with? Can the Institute help you build your dream company? Event is sponsored by BigMarker.
Fun, Food, & Fashion - 8/13/2015 6:00:00 PM
Come join the VentureSHOT collaboration community for an evening of networking, food, fun and fashion.
Sign up for a presentation table to promote your Food, Beverage or Fashion business.
Angel Investors, Private Lenders and other Alternative Capital Providers will be attending and reviewing the Demo Tables too.
• Delicious food and beverage samplings from entrepreneurs that have launched Chicago food & beverage companies!
• Opportunities to learn about hot Start-ups and Growth Companies in the food, fun and fashion industries.
• Come join in the celebration of Chicago's most interesting companies!
Maximize Your Career Conference: Business Tools For Women Over 50 - 8/28/2015 8:15:00 AM
At last! A conference geared to you, a business woman in your 50s, 60s or 70s,
You have education, experience and knowledge yet you may feel stymied in your career advancement.
Do you lack a connected, powerful network in the right places? Did you take time off to raise a family and now have unexplained blanks in your resume or are still perceived to be on the mommy track? Could you benefit from executive presence and politicking tips?
As empty nesters, you can finally devote full time to your career, guilt free. How do you make the most of it?
This day-long event in the Chicago area promises practical tools and advice from successful women who walk their talk. It’s designed for Boomer women who want to learn from and share with other Boomer women so together you can Maximize Your Careers!
Perfect Your Pitch - 8/10/2015 1:30:00 PM
In this interactive presentation, Lauren Milligan, CEO and founder of ResuMayDay, will enable anyone to craft a memorable and unique pitch.
Expand Your Connections: Building Your Network - 8/11/2015 6:30:00 PM
Lori Yoder, a clinical social worker at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, will help you reframe your thinking about what networking is.
Startup of the Year Competition & Mixer - 8/19/2015 6:30:00 PM
Looking for startups to apply to showcase and pitch their company, and possibly take home the Startup of the Year title. A fun networking event with appetizers, drinks and great conversations.